|Kindergarten Registration 2014-2015|
|Welcome to the North Brunswick Township Public Schools Kindergarten registration. To be eligible for Kindergarten for the 2014-2015 School Year, a child must be five years of age on or before October 1, 2014. For your convenience an appointment is required for registration.|
|LP Drop Off Change -1-31-14 (pdf)|
|Effective Monday, February 3
• Proceed to the Morning Student Drop off area (the driveway NEXT to the staff parking lot.)
• Upon entering the DROP OFF area, keep right and PULL FORWARD before dropping off students.
• DRIVERS MUST REMAIN IN THEIR CARS.
• Staff members are present to assist both in the parking lot, along the walkways, and in the building.
• If you need to exit the vehicle or prefer to walk your child to the building (walkway to EXIT #5 by the Library), please park in the visitor parking stalls.
• To EXIT, turn left from the DROP-OFF area/visitor lot and proceed back to RIDGEWOOD AVENUE.
• DO NOT STOP on Ridgewood Avenue or block driveways. Police patrols will be monitoring the area.
|Classroom Treat Guidelines|
|If you wish to send edible treats for the class, they must be commercially packaged with clear and visible ingredient labels. Items with nuts or nut products will not be allowed.
Please note bakery items without an ingredient label will not be allowed. Likewise, Dunkin Donuts products are not permitted because they are processed in an environment that has the potential for cross contamination with nuts, and they also do not contain an ingredient label.
|LP Principal's Office Blog|
|Welcome to the LP Principal's Office Blog. Hopefully your visits here will change your idea of a typical principal's office. Check back here for information on Livingston Park Elementary School.|
|Elementary After School Enrichment Program|
|NBTSchools is excited to offer new opportunities for students in grades 2-5 to enrich and extend their learning beyond the school day. Click More below to learn more about our Elementary After School Enrichment Program!|
|3 pm Deadline for Early Pick Up of Students|
|Dear LP Parents,
Please be aware of a new rule we are instituting at Livingston Park:
- After 3:00 pm, requests for student dismissals cannot be accommodated. If you need to pick up your child early any day, plan to do so before 3:00 pm.
- 1:00 pm will be the pick-up deadline for 1:30 dismissal days.
- Please realize that with a student body of approximately 750 students, the many requests we get for pick up between 3:00 pm and 3:30 pm can become disruptive and create problems with students being dismissed to their proper locations.
- Please feel free to contact Mrs. Ciarrocca, LP's Principal, should you have any concerns.
|Free & Reduced Lunch Application Link|
|Directions for online application
A new application must be filled out for each school year.
Free and reduced lunch applications will be completed on-line for the 2013/2014 School Year!
You must have your child's student ID number to register
Please click MORE below for Free & Reduced On-Line Application
|Art is Awesome!|
|Art is awesome. Art is creativity. Art is a way to express yourself on paper.
Jennifer Peppe, the art teacher at Livingston Park Elementary School, received those answers to a fill-in-the-blank art project she assigned to her students. Impressed by their answers, she said that the 800 students in school “love and respect” art, and have a lot of fun.
|Remember to collect your BoxTops for our contest. You may use any of these collection forms. Thank you for your support.|