|Press Release NBTHS Receives National Certification (pdf)|
|Please click "more" below to read about the National Certification|
|PRESS RELEASE NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION PROGRAM.docx|
|Please click 'more' below for information about new student orientation|
- TI-84 Plus Graphing Calculator
- #2 Pencils
- Graph Paper
- Binders with lined paper
- 3 ring binder
- At least a 4 function calculator
|CONGRATULATIONS TO THE CLASS OF 2016.docx|
|The Banner - Graduation Edition!|
|We are excited to share the Graduation Edition of The Banner! Congratulations to the Class of 2016!|
|Please click "more" below for all of the 2016 Summer Assignments.|
|The June Banner|
|Please click "more" below to read June's edition of The Banner!|
|Summer Reading Assignments 2016|
|Please click more below for detailed information about Summer 2016 Reading!|
|NBTHS RECOGNIZED FOR PROMISING PRACTICES IN CHARACTER EDUCATION|
|North Brunswick Township High School has been recognized nationally for demonstrating effective strategies that develop good character in their students, and received the Promising Practice Award by Character.org for 2016.|
|WE ARE NORTH BRUNSWICK!|
|· North Brunswick Township High School (NBTHS) was one of 118 schools across the nation to receive the Support Music Merit Award by the National Association of Music Merchants (NAMM), which honors schools that have demonstrated strong support for and commitment to music education.
· In addition, the entire North Brunswick Township District has been included as one of the 2016 Best Communities for Music Education Districts. The NAMM Foundation recognized 476 school districts across the United States as the best among the nation’s 13,515 school districts, recognizing outstanding efforts by teachers, administrators, parents, students and community leaders who work together to ensure access to music learning for all students as part of the school curriculum.
· Raider Robotix, also known as FRC Team 25, competed against 59 other high school teams at the Mid-Atlantic Robotics (MAR) District Championship at Lehigh University in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, finishing as a Finalist and coming away as the #3 ranked team within the MAR District.
· North Brunswick Township High School (NBTHS) is one of 425 school districts in the United States and Canada being honored by the College Board with placement on the 6th Annual AP (Advanced Placement) District Honor Roll. Reaching these goals indicates that a district is successfully identifying motivated academically prepared students who are ready for the opportunity of AP, and for increasing access to AP course work while simultaneously maintaining or increasing the percentage of students earning scores of 3 or higher on AP exams.
· NBTHS Painted Words was honored by the Columbia Scholastic Press Association with the Silver Medalist Certificate for 2015-2016.
· NBTHS POSSibilities Plus Café has been selected as a 2016 National Promising Practices by Character.org.
|Please click "more" below for inportant guidelines for the remainder of the school year|
|North Brunswick Businesses Support NBTHS School Safety|
North Brunswick Businesses are supporting the NBTHS School Safety initiative (Student ID's in school). When students show their ID to the businesses listed below, they will receive a discount on their purchase.
We thank North Brunswick Businesses for their support!
- BAGEL FRESH
- BUFFALO WILD WINGS
- HAGAN DAZ (shoppes in North Brunswick)
- BAGEL ONE (1610 Route 130)
- LEONE'S TRATTORIA (Route 130)
- Burger King 10% Discount on Value Meals
|Tutoring Flyer (pdf)|
|Need extra help to prepare for a test or project?Want to improve your grades?
Need additional resources or explanations on a topic?|
|NBTHS Portal Document (pdf)|
|Recycling at NBTHS.docx|
|State Assessment Schedule-Requirements Classes of 2016, 2017 and 2018|
|The State has provided additional guidance to schools on how to determine proficiencies on substitute assessments and the PARCC assessments.|