|Anti Bullying Specialist|
|Clubs and Activities|
|Late Bus Schedule|
|National Honor Society|
|NJDOE Assessments & Scoring|
|Rotational Schedule Toolkit|
|Student and Parent Handbooks|
|Homework Portal (Gr. 6-12)|
|NBTS Google Apps|
|Parent Portal (Gr. 6-12)|
|Pay For It.net|
|Reading Eggs (Gr. K-2)|
|Student Portal (Gr. 9-12)|
|Study Island (Gr. 3-12)|
|SuccessMaker (Gr. K-8)|
|TumbleBooks (Gr. PreK-8)|
|Child Find Notice (pdf)|
|Gifted and Enrichment|
|Homework Portal Help|
|New Student Registration|
|NJ Family Care|
|Parent Portal Registration|
|Reading Eggs Help (pdf)|
|Student Elective Directions (pdf)|
|Student Residency Hotline|
|Study Island Help|
North Brunswick Township High School
98 Raider Road, North Brunswick, NJ 08902
Mr. Joseph Peter Clark, Principal
|News and Headlines|
|June Calendar Revised 5-23-16 (pdf)|
|WE ARE NORTH BRUNSWICK!|
|· North Brunswick Township High School (NBTHS) was one of 118 schools across the nation to receive the Support Music Merit Award by the National Association of Music Merchants (NAMM), which honors schools that have demonstrated strong support for and commitment to music education.
· In addition, the entire North Brunswick Township District has been included as one of the 2016 Best Communities for Music Education Districts. The NAMM Foundation recognized 476 school districts across the United States as the best among the nation’s 13,515 school districts, recognizing outstanding efforts by teachers, administrators, parents, students and community leaders who work together to ensure access to music learning for all students as part of the school curriculum.
· Raider Robotix, also known as FRC Team 25, competed against 59 other high school teams at the Mid-Atlantic Robotics (MAR) District Championship at Lehigh University in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, finishing as a Finalist and coming away as the #3 ranked team within the MAR District.
· North Brunswick Township High School (NBTHS) is one of 425 school districts in the United States and Canada being honored by the College Board with placement on the 6th Annual AP (Advanced Placement) District Honor Roll. Reaching these goals indicates that a district is successfully identifying motivated academically prepared students who are ready for the opportunity of AP, and for increasing access to AP course work while simultaneously maintaining or increasing the percentage of students earning scores of 3 or higher on AP exams.
· NBTHS Painted Words was honored by the Columbia Scholastic Press Association with the Silver Medalist Certificate for 2015-2016.
· NBTHS POSSibilities Plus Café has been selected as a 2016 National Promising Practices by Character.org.
|Please click "more" below for inportant guidelines for the remainder of the school year|
|North Brunswick Police Department PSA|
|Greetings - This is a very important message from the North Brunswick Police Department. As you know prom season is near. Prom season signals the end of the school year is near. The next stage of your life is to begin. Prom traditionally has been considered the rite of passage to the doorway to your future. So many decisions … the right dress, the right tuxedo. All this leads to the perfect night. But that could all end in an instant. The simple truth is that some of you will engage in underage drinking. This is a dangerous gamble, one with the odds against you.
Prom is considered one of the biggest nights for substance abuse among youths.
The rate of alcohol related crashes is greater for drivers ages 16-20 than for older drivers. Motor vehicle crashes are also the leading cause of death among ages 15-20. The rate of fatal crashes among alcohol involved drivers between 16-20 years old is more than twice the rate than for older drivers.
You may have noticed the car outside the high school. The car serves as a reminder of the results of drinking and driving. It also is a memorial to those who have lost their lives as a result of the dangers of drinking and driving.
The Township of North Brunswick, The Board of Education, Dr Zychowski, Principal Clark, Township Police Department, Director Mccormick, Chief Battaglia, Capt. Hoiberg, Traffic Safety Bureau, and I, Officer Patten, employ you to be safe this prom season.
Congratulations to the graduating seniors!
And this prom get dressed up not messed up.
|The May Banner|
|Please click "more" below to read May's edition of The Banner!|
|End of Year Letter (pdf)|
|Please click "more" below for the end of year letter which provides you with all the dates/events to conclude our 2015-2016 school year.|
|School Calendar Changes - Memorial Day Weekend|
Due to a mild winter and utilizing only one "Snow Day", the following school calendar adjustments have been made:
- Friday, May 27 from EARLY DISMISSAL to SCHOOLS CLOSED
- Tuesday, May 31 from REGULAR DAY to SCHOOLS CLOSED
- Friday, Jun 3 from REGULAR DAY to EARLY DISMISSAL
|Math Honors Testing|
|Please click 'more' below for information regarding Math Honors testing at NBTHS|
|North Brunswick Businesses Support NBTHS School Safety|
North Brunswick Businesses are supporting the NBTHS School Safety initiative (Student ID's in school). When students show their ID to the businesses listed below, they will receive a discount on their purchase.
We thank North Brunswick Businesses for their support!
- BAGEL FRESH
- BUFFALO WILD WINGS
- HAGAN DAZ (shoppes in North Brunswick)
- BAGEL ONE (1610 Route 130)
- LEONE'S TRATTORIA (Route 130)
- Burger King 10% Discount on Value Meals
|Tutoring Flyer (pdf)|
|Need extra help to prepare for a test or project?Want to improve your grades?
Need additional resources or explanations on a topic?|
|Science Symposium (pdf)|
|Attention all students in grades 4-12!
Come share the hidden Einstein in you…The Science Symposium in North Brunswick is your chance to display the young scientist in you through your very own creative SCIENCE PROJECTS. This platform provides you a great opportunity to learn and explore the wonderful world of science around us and win prizes too!!! Please click "more" below for details or click here for Spanish flyer|
|NBTHS LATE BUS GUIDELINES (pdf)|
|NBTHS Portal Document (pdf)|
|Recycling at NBTHS.docx|
|State Assessment Schedule-Requirements Classes of 2016, 2017 and 2018|
|The State has provided additional guidance to schools on how to determine proficiencies on substitute assessments and the PARCC assessments.|